This fall, we will continue to open our classrooms with limited numbers set forth by the agencies - on Tuesday, September 1st 2020. We have and will continue to adhere to:
- Daily health and temperature screening – including the exclusion of a child with any symptoms of COVID 19 and families that have traveled in the last 14 days.
- Social/Physical distancing throughout the day in the classroom & outdoor play (This includes desks and seating plan inside the classrooms).
- Frequent handwashing.
- Wearing of mask/facial covering for staff and children grades 1 to 8 and highly encouraged for transitional kindergarten and kindergarten.
- Keeping our group size to maximum allowed by current health and state guidelines.
- Drop off and pick up (for now) in the office.
- Sign in and out (for now) in the office.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting.
This fall, we will continue to open our classrooms with limited numbers set fort..
Present learning standards require students to achieve a deeper outlook on citiz..
Teaching is considered as one of the most noble and respectful jobs in the world..
Empathy is an ability to know the feelings or emotional states of other people. ..
You may think that your child is too young to step out into the world. However, ..
Preschoolers have extremely vulnerable and easily influenced minds. It's really ..
Money is a very important factor in our life that allows us to live comfortably…
Taking care of an infant is not easy, especially for working mothers. Most paren..
Today’s kids have more media options including TV, smartphones, Tablets and Co..
The Montessori System of teaching children was initiated thorough a comprehensiv..
Each parent wants their child to get the best education possible. After reading ..